Greenwashing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Japanese honeysuckle extract has basically the same structure as a lab created paraben. Shame on you Nubian Heritage for deceiving ur loyal customers

AWESOME PRODUCT... HOLY GRAIL!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as a deep conditioner, i am loving it as a leave in. It is still a great deep conditioner. It has a thick consistency, not too strong smell and it works great for my 4B natural hair. It indeed strengthens the hair( but not as a protein treatment would, which is great) and it also moisturises which is excellent (moisture-protein balance). It is also,gentle enough for weekly Deep conditioning. It is now a staple and I will reorder it again and again as soon as I am done using the two jars that i purchased. Great and affordable price. I highly recommend it.

Excellent Multi Use Deep Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this deep conditioner. The consistency is very thick, moisturizing, and emollient. The ingredients are completely natural with some organic products thrown in. Yes, I know organic and natural basically mean the same thing. I use this as a deep conditioner, styling aid,and leave in. I like the smell. It sort of has hempy, budd smell, but it is pleasant. It doesn't smell like rotten fat like the other reviewer said, though it isn't a sweat cakey scent either. I bought four. Great deal and quick shipping. The product is curly girl friendly, and it makes my hair very soft.

Please Return It Back In Stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please return it back in stock I cannot live with out it

My hair saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with very dry and damage hair should use this. Excellent results since first use. It leaves the hair very soft and smells great for days. I like the idea of using this as a leave in conditioner, because of its elegant contents. I've tried hundreds of hair treatments and this is the best

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

makes my hair stronger, well moisturized. Will definitely order again Some may dislike it's strong smell, but for me it doesn't really matter

Good mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good mask,but you must put it on wet hair,because on dry hair,dry it.Great smell,after using it my hair is silky and with great volume.Sometimes i put bay oil and put it on roots,great variant if you don't have time to use oil masks.

Excellent product for dry hair!

Posted by AlMheiri on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is a MIRACLE! I have very damaged hair from bleach. This masque helped with softening and detangle my hair.

My greatest disappointment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to spread and it smells of rotten fat. And it made my hair feel and look like steel wool - so effect is worse than if I didn't use any masque/conditioner. After using it I had to re-wash them and use conditioner. Will not buy and will not recommend it to anyone else. Огромное розачарование! Эту маску очень тяжело распределить по волосам и она воняет... каким-то жиром прогорклым. А после использования мои волосы выглядели и по ощущению были как проволока - хуже чем если бы я вообще ничем после мытья не пользовалась. Пришлось перемывать и пользоваться бальзамом для волос. Больше не куплю и не советовала бы.

My new favourite hair masque.

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love everything about this masque. It has a thick texture, awesome smell, great ingredient list. I have long, dry, curly hair that gets damaged easily. I use it a few times a week. It gives my hair moisture and makes it soft and silky. I personally love the smell but some people may find it a bit to strong and it stays on my hair for a long time. But I don’t mind it. I love it and will be buying me some more. If you found my review helpful, do not hesitate to give me a thumbs up.