Melts away; sweet

Posted by Poppy87 on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first rub it feels a bit harsh because it just feels like rubbing a palmful of sugar on your skin, but within seconds it starts to melt away. I step out feeling moisturised, no need for lotion, and smelling mildly sweet.

Feels Amazing & Smells Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells like candy and very moisturising after washing it off. Highly recommend!

Best Scrub Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like scrubs but I always had a problem with how messy the bathroom got and then I found this one!!! This thing is a moisture and glow overload!!! I use it for my whole body.. For my face and the rest of my body. It melts right into my skin. I sometimes forget to moisturize because my skin feels moisturized already. And the smell is amazing!!! It has a citrus scent. It doesn't mess up the bathroom so it's definitely worth trying out.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and very moisturising. No need to apply skin lotion after bath.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural body scrub I have tried. It smells amazing, exfoliates and hydrate. Really recommended!

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, very sweet and fresh! My skin stays moist even after hours from use

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good and leaves you very soft!

Very Good Scrub.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In The Beginning This Scrub Is A Bit Rough, But It Softens As You Scrub It Around. When The Scrub Granules Are Gone, It Leaves The Skin Soft And Slippery, Mostly Due To A Thin Layer Of The Butters And Oils Its Made Of. The Smell Is Strong And Citric, Like Tangerines, Which Is The Only Thing I Don't Love Of This Scrub. Maybe I'll Try Another Scent The Next Time.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ok

Smells Heavenly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This scrub is amazing. I was pleasantly surprised first time I opened the lid. Smells sooo lovely and lingers for quite some time. Love the consistency, makes my rough dry skin covered with red bumps even and soft. I use it thrice a week and my skin is happy!

1 2 3 4