Sooths skin, repairs, and heals but poorly packaged!

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Shea butter is the FIRST ingredient, making this product richly textured and luxuriant. Oat and Aloe round out the natural sandalwood for a truly mellow and earthy scent. All natural organic ingredients make it an all around winner. BUT, compared to their hemp and vitamin E hand creams, the consistency of this product appears to be thicker and so the packaging that works fine for the other, thinner consistency products, does not work as well here. My aging hands ache a tiny bit each time I have to squeeze the lovely cream out of the plastic tube. Otherwise, very nice all around. If you found this review helpful, feel free to press 'Yes.' Namaste!

Too much Sandalwood!

Posted by MelindaCooks on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cream is amazing for fighting dry skin (although a little on the greasy side) but the smell is out of control! Even after I was my hands I can still smell the Sandalwood. It is just too much and really doesn't smell like the African Black Soap-soap. Very disappointing!

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good! Smells good and hand became silky after used this cream.

buena, pero la composición no está claramente especificada

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Esta crema deja las manos suaves, la piel hidratada y se absorbe bien a pesar de tener mantecas de karité, mango y cacao. La composición sería excelente de no ser por algunos puntos negativos: tiene "vegetable emulsifying wax", es decir, cera emulsificante, bastante al principio de la lista de ingredientes; la cual es una mezcla de compuestos que no están detallados como podrían ser PEGs o polisorbatos (por ejemplo polysorbate 60 que a su vez puede estar impurificado con compuestos muy tóxicos...). El olor del producto se debe a una mezcla de aceites sin especificar "del propietario", lo que a mí no me gusta: quiero saber en todo momento el tipo de aceites esenciales empleados (menta, limón, sándalo, pachulí, lavanda, casia...) ya que aunque se trate de aceites naturales pueden ser irritantes y no ser adecuados.

African Black Soap Cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good hand cream with pleasant light smell.(something like the african soap smell)

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the soft scent! It hydrates well.

Great product of high quality and low price!

Posted by Click here for bonus on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel really happy that I decided to buy the product!!! Great smell, rich texture and extraordinary effect on my hands which come to be soft and smooth! Nothing to add! Great value at low price! Decisively worth trying:) Take use of my user name for better price if you wish (just click on it)

A new hand cream for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With the ravages of age on my hands I am delighted I tried this product. The effect is very pleasing & the subtle aroma adds to the experience.

Nourishing and effective

Posted by helenha on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this cream - it is so rich and has very good smell. Effective during cold and damp winter period. Only one downside - the cream is so thick that it demands quite a strength to press it out from the tube. Definitely will order more when becomes available.

just wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Loved the smell one of my best.