different packing but great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received this hand cream but the tube color was white not as shown on site "black" i tried it once and I can say it has good smell not stronge and the texture is rich and a little bit greasy which softened my dry hand skin I always look for good hand cream and this is will be on my list for ever I will repurchase Good for winter طلبت هذا الكريم وجتني العلبه مختلفه عن الصوره بس جربت الكريم يديني من النوع الجاف ودايم ابحث عن كريمات يد جيده قوام الكريم غني وشوي دهني وينفع للي جلدهم جاف اكثر بالنسبه لي لو خلص بطلبه مره ثانيه منتج رائع

an amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best one .... I love it so much thanks Iherb for this product 🌸

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It gives my hands very good nourishing and healing. Smell is OK, but it's not like African black soap.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion. It doesn't smell sweet which is nice. It really seems to last, too. It seems by the name this is supposed to be for people with darker skin, but my skin is light and it works well.

향 너무 좋아요

Posted by yeonho25 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

오트밀 향이 베이스로 살작 나는데 향 너무 좋습니다 만나는 사람마다 어디서 좋은 향 난다고 해서 핸드크림이라고 자랑했어요(향이 조금 진한편이에요) 다른 향들도 써보고 싶어요

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

moisturize the skin so well

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product, a little sticky material is not pleasant to use but does a good job.

Had to give it away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was very good and moistured fine, but the smell was to intense for my taste.

Smell VS moisture

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An experience of friend: "It has strinking similarity with other Nubian Heritage product - Black African soap bar. It means - whole lotta SWEEEET smell. I'm not nuts about the smell (sort of earthy-spicy-vanilla - pleasant but a bit too strong for me) I loved the way it moisturized my hands. I have very dry cuticles and it takes a village to soften them, or whatever. This product is thick, rich, and definitely softens my hands. But after having had this for a week i'm using it at night only - the smell is OVERWHELMING. The smell is so strong/amber/earthy that i am worried it might make people sick. yar!"

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works ok, but not enough. the scent is a little boring and weird at the same time, but it's ok.