Wonderfull smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. The smell is amazing, it smells so fruity and sweet you just want to eat it! It doesnt leave any greasy film on the hands, it soaks in and your hands will smell wonderful.

True Coconut benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does give the same benefit as pure coconut oil, but is easier to use as it is always liquid. Pure cocnut is great, but it gets pretty hard sometimes and is not that easy to apply. Skin problems that go away with coconut oil also go away with this product. I have tried many others and the genuine cocnut base is the only thing that heals them completey.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Nubian Heritage products. They smell good and are very effective, and they don't have chemicals. The tubed hand creams are great to keep in the purse.

the best hand cream for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

just enjoy it every day. makes my hands very smooth and I love its odor. Already ordered it for all my friends!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use their body wash which smells delicious but is not overwhelming. The hand lotion is luxurious and smells yummy as well. I am always on the lookout for some good hand cream and this one is my favorite!

love this lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very moisturizing and smells great!

i love it ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic product easy to use

Hydrating for the hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix an oil for eczema with this hand cream. The coconut portion hydrates while the papaya portion makes the skin soft. And the smell of coconut and papaya masks the oil's smell. This hand cream is great as gift also.

smells good, really moisturizes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion and the ingredients.

1 2 3 4