Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo mejor de este jabon es su tamaño y que dice tener todos sus ingredientes de origen vegetal. Su tamaño es más bien grandecito, sobre todo si lo comparas con otras marcas, por lo que su calidad-precio es buena. No se desgasata rápidamente para un uso diario. Su olor es suave y me recuerda a la manzana y forma poquita espuma (normal en este tipo de jabones naturales). Lo que menos me gusta es que deja la piel poco hidratada tras su uso. También lo probé en el cabello y no lo recomiendo, no hidrata. Creo que me gustaría más si llevara más proporción de aceites. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

Deliciousness in this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im using this soap right after I go to Sauna. First of all, the smell is just delicious. I can't put my finger on the precise scent. It is not overpowering or pungent at all, it is just a mild pleasant scent. The size is huge compared to other soap I ordered. It lathers up really foamy and very rich, and It leaves my skin feeling soft- so supple that I need no moisturizer afterwards.. just incredible. I must say that once in a while I use this product also for my hair (particularly my scalp) since I have oily scalp and with this wintery-weather it gets very itchy, dry, and flaky- almost irritated. Ive tried dandruff shampoos but besides not being eco friendly, they make the matter worse. This soothes my scalp and cleanses it very well, but without making it dry like with castillian soap. Apparently the reason is the Neem oil, which for example, in Indian culture women use it for their scalp and hair to keeping it healthy and nice. Give a try to this wonderful soap! believe me you'll like it and if you can also use it once in a while in your scalp do it. The price was excellent for the amount of soap, and since I don't use it in a daily basis (1-2 times per week with Sauna) its going to last.

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think I have reviewed this product already. I'm using it since 2 month now, mainly for my face, I have combination skin. This soap is very gentle and cleans well at the same time. The most impressive thing is that it doesn't dry out the skin, which is quite uncommun for a bar. again 5 stars!!!

Not Organic, Synthetic Perfume, Toxic Chemicals, heavy metals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After I read the latest positive reviews about this product I decided to immediately buy a few of these soaps. Bad decision !! The company must recently have changed the original soap from organic natural ingredients only, to a cheap toxic smelling bar of soap. A summarize what is listed on the new label: Sodium Palmate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 47005), Iron Dioxide (Ci 7789l), Melia Azadrachta Seed Oil, Red 4, (Ci 14700), Green 3 (Ci 42053), Citric Acid. Unnatural coloring's, Heavy metals, a synthetic smell, etc etc, sorry but that is not my kind of thing. And then the smell, well it has similarities with such a cheap toilet spray, to imagine to put this on my body no thank you... Please Iherb.com, check the new label of this soap and update the ingredient listing on this website so people know what they are buying.

love Nubian

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always happy with nubian products. This soap has a lovely clean smell, both for men and women.

Buy and try and believe all positive reviews :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of Nubian Heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Indian Hemp&haitina Vetiver aroma does not remind plain vetiver with its usually dry undertone, but it is more sweet, not too sweet, just perfect average of sweetness. Very nice lemon lime green color, lifts up my mood each time I see it in my bathroom. each time, when I wash my hands or take a shower - it is like a little piece of spa relaxation in the busy day rhythm.

Nice-nice-nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and aromatic. I have no problem with my skin when I use it!

Please be careful - Neem disrupts your fertility cycle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I love this soap, I am concerned that it is now in vogue to embrace all herbal products without real understanding. Neem is a wonderful natural herb and also is effective against little critters such as skin fungus and even larger bugs. It does so by disrupting their fertility cycle and there is a danger that if you are trying to conceive, it will also impact you that way. Just be aware.

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS SOAP IS IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN.IT LEAVES MY BODY SQUEAKY CLEAN AND REVITALIZED.I HAVE TRIED OTHER BRANDS AND OTHERS DO NOT COME CLOSE.

Gel like consistency and herbal cucumber scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was bit sceptic to try this soap thinking it might have too earthy and musky scent, more suitable to men. But this has fresh, green, almost cucumber like scent. The lather has a gel like feel and the grounded bits are not overtly exfolicating. A very pleasant suprise and not as drying as some more potent NB soaps. I would certainly buy this soap again and try the other products w/ this scent range.