It heals my acne!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had severe acne on my back. They drove me crazy as they were itchy and painful. The situation turned better when I started to use the black soap, it surprised me!The break out became small in scale and the period of break out widened. The most amazing thing is 90% of the acne on my back healed after using this soap!!!Thanks God!:D I think the tea tree ingredient in the soap is working. If you requested for a deep cleaning soap, I think black soap is pretty good. If you want to treat acne, this is recommended, of course.

yesss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lemony smell. Cleans perfectly and it doesn't dry my skin. I have a very dry skin and its just perfect. After a while I noticed my skin color is slightly evening out and its more smoother. For a good price too. I'll probably stock on this. If this review helped you please click yes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only it's refreshing, but it also keeps the mosquitoes away from my skin! ;-)

My favorite soap ever

Posted by LJS on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS SOAP HELPS MY SKIN MORE THAN THE BLACK SOAP VERSION.

Not for combinational skin

Posted by AadeZdu on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this soap for face. It nice, but only on oily parts. The soap dries the skin

Perfecto :)

Posted by Jgxgixkyxky on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ممتازة

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Pilaris Keratosis on my upper arms. I started using this soap & the bumps on my arms are much better! I have used Tea Tree products on my skin problems & it does wonders! My skin has been soft & not dry! The scent is light & refreshing. I will continue to use this soap.

淡淡的香茅味

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

雖然沒有很愛香茅味,但它洗完皮膚似乎的有比較亮,一個禮拜還是會光顧一下的! 不知為何,這顆很受婆婆媽媽的喜愛~

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Great!

Posted by viktoriasstyle on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage soaps are awesome, I gladly use them to clean and cure my acne prone skin. You should expect wonders though! It works but it needs time! :)