excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance lasts all day long...hence no need for anymore perfume! I noticed that it does have a firming effect on my skin and is even more enhanced when you use in combination with any kind of infused shea butter or pure shea butter. I noticed my stretch marks are fading and my skin is smoothing out even more each day as I progress. Here's my routine: I basically use the Nubian Heritage matching body wash in shower, then I put on the Nubian Heritage Body Lotion and then last step: I put an infused/pure shea butter on all of the areas I have stretch marks and loose/slackened skin. I have been doing this for a week and the results are incredible for me like I said everyday it just keeps getting better and better. And add some weight-bearing exercise to your daily routine and you'll have a killer body in no time!!!

This product is excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really is ultra-moisturizing and soaks in pretty quickly too. My hands are in water frequently and I love to garden on my deck, so my hands get quite dry. This is a great lotion for your cuticles and arms too. It keeps them hydrated and soft, and on top of it all, this lotion smells great!

I am a fan of Nubian products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been so pleased with the quality and lovely, subtle scent of all of the Nubian soap I have tried so far. Unfortunately, the scent of the Nubian Anti Aging Revitalizing Ultra-Moisture Lotion is so strong, I am not able to use it.

Wonderful stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this stuff about a month ago hoping it would help with my stretch marks...they haven't completely went away, but I can tell they are starting to smooth out. I have replaced this lotion with with my everyday lotion. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it doesn't take much to smooth over skin...I definitely plan on buying this product again.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. Smells good and makes your skin so soft. Can not be without this.

It stinks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awful smell and you really have to squeeze to get lotion out of the bottle. It's very moisturizing but I'm not going to buy this product again.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Juste une odeur DIVINE, je ne peux l'expliquer... je n'arrête pas de ne sentir les bras... j'adore ! Elle va devenir ma crème de jour aussi !!!!!! Je l'a rachèterai en plusieurs exemplaires et ma mère l'a veut aussi ! Laissez-vous tenter, vous ne regrettez pas votre achat !!! J'en mangerai Just a perfect product !

From Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that order again and again, I can not live without this. Wonderfully creamy and good smell. To keep the skin supple and soft for a long time, as well as moisturizes and improves up to my son's atopic skin as well. I do not give up on this product. The whole family is depending on this product :)

Terrific product ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... as are all te Nubian Heritage lotions. Try also the other Nubian's lotions and hand creams (as well body washes), you won't regret it. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best moiturizers I ever used. It is very creamy and rich, yet it does not leave a greasy residue. A little of this product goes a long way! I use this product daily, and people have noticed a difference in my skin.