Shea butter rules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All my friends love the smell. I use it as sun tan lotion too.

James' Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love your product.I especially like the ease of application. I have some other product of raw shea butter, but it is hard and it's a little more difficult to apply (i.e., I have to dig it out of the container and rub in my hands until soft before application).

Nubian Heritage Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture and the scent not over powering. If I choose to wear perfum/oil does not clash together.

Fabulous lotion for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion goes on smoothly and does not leave skin greasy. It makes dry itchy skin soft and smooth all day. I use it after showering and at night.

Soaps and Nubian Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First of all finding your website was awesome. I have been able to find so many products I like. Each soap I have ordered from you has actually worked. The lotion my last 4 bottles was for someone else. The person asked me to order one bottle after using my lotion. In the next few weeks she ask me to order 4 more. Your products speak for themselves. I look forward to ordering more products in the nearest future.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is awesome and it has a wonderful smell that lasts all day - not too strong though. My Husband has taken this bottle over so I will have to order more!

The Power of the Shea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goes on easy for raw shea butter. Smells good and the scent lasts.

My most favorite lotion!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. It's thick but goes on smooth and absorbs in quickly. The smell is fantastic. I smell like this lotion all day and I love it. Makes my hands so soft.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lives up to its reputation for moisturizing. Smells nice, not an overly powerful perfume-like smell. I got it too late to benefit from anti-aging.

Raw Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the product, will definitely be ordering more!