Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best lotion I have ever used. Delivery from iHerb was very fast. Within about 2 days of placing the order, I had my product.

DIVIN !!!

Posted by Nereide on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nom de dieu quel parfum envoûtant et mystique !!! Rien que pour ça je le rachèterai toute ma vie ! Entre l'encens, la myrrhe, un côté vanillé trèèèès léger... c'est le paradis sur terre. Par contre la texture est très épaisse, à cause du beurre de karité, du coup il faut conserver le flacon à l'envers si l'on ne veut pas galérer à faire sortir le produit qui, en plus, sèche rapidement dans le trou du capot. Application ok, la texture de beurre est surprenante mais donne un effet cocon agréable en hiver, mais honnêtement l'odeur parfaite eclipse tous les petits défauts de ce produit !

Delicious smell, very hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, the smell is very refined, and it is very hydrating. A real discovery.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not very moisturising but good.at the beginning I found the smell very special but now it's ok!

Smell funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't that great

it smells too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good consistence, but smells too hard, chemical and unpleasant for me. can use it, but won't buy again

Not sure if this is all its cracked up to be or not

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife's sisters said this lotion stinks, but maybe they're just jealous because their husbands didn't buy them fancy schmancy lotion like i did. Maybe my one wife's sister, actually doesn't even have a husband but thats bside the point.

Smells Nasty and Cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would give this nasty, cheap product a zero if I could. I was really looking forward to getting a nice lotion that smells like frankincense and myrhh, but it just smells cheap and disgusting like some old cheap perfumed toilet water... it smells nothing like frankincense or myrrh. I feel I've been duped with such a nasty, cheap smelling product. It's disgusting.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is wonderful. It's not too thick or thin, and it smells great! I like the fact of it being a natural product and filled with ingredients that are not good for our skin. Great product!

I really wanted to like this lotion....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could give this lotion rave reviews because I totally love the soap with the frankincense and myrrh...the smell is heavenly! I wanted the lotion to smell just like the soap, but unfortunately, it does not, and I find that I actually don't like the smell of this lotion. Not really at all. It is very creamy and has fabulous ingredients. I love that about it. But I just can't wear this lotion since I am always conscious of the smell and how much I don't like it. Great company, and if they could get the lotion to smell exactly like the soap, I'd be a long time customer!