Fantastic moist lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very thick, very moist, orange&vanilla sweet smell, big amount, reasonable price, a lit bit hard to get it out from the bottle. but its good for my dry skin, last long, great fruity sweet smell. love it so much

smells awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells like medicine, like that augmentin powder mix you take when you get sick. I opened the bottle and I couldn't use it on my skin. Though i liked other NH products. If this review helped you please click yes.

really nice THICK lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's more like a body butter in a lotion bottle, but is so moisturizing. The smell is pretty fruity, but it won't linger all day long. I love the ingredients, but next time i'd buy it in another scent. مرطب كثيييف جدا كأنه زبدة جسم بدل من لوشن، اعجبني ترطيبه👍. رائحته فاكهة لذيذة و لا تظل طوال اليوم. سوف اشتري رائحه اخرى.

Mango Butter Lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is very thick, more like mango butter. You have to use very little to cover the whole body, so I´m guessing this bottle will last for many months (like the body washes). Although the lotion is very thick (I have to use both hands to squeese the cream out of the bottle :)), it absorbs very quickly and doesn´t leave the skin greasy and you can dress quickly after. The scent is more like orange&vanilla, very sweet - much sweeter than the body wash and soap bar version. However it lingers away in 1-2 hours. So if you´re looking for some fresh fruity scent, then maybe this lotion is not for you. Overall very good product, lasts long and reasonably priced.

Strong sweet smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very strong sweet smell. TOO sweet for me, a bit artificial too, not that strong after applying. Texture is like creamy butter. Absorbs pretty fast even if it feels thick at first. could be even more moisturising but I would still rate it medium. Leaves your skin smooth and bright! Hard to get out of the container, a bit inconvenient.

Man, this smells really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really, really good smell!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family and I are so grateful for Nubian Heritage, because we can moisturize our skin naturally. We also enjoy using the variety of fragrances.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent texture, content and flavor! My skin loves it!

AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

STANDARD WEST AFRICAN SCENTSY.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Used Many lotions In Iherb And My Best Choice Is This~!!Good Smell And It Absorbs Fast.Good To My Children And Me.I Will Buy More!!

1 2 3