Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves your skin really smooth and absorbes fast. The smell is a bit too sweet to my taste, smells a bit liked melted vanilla ice-cream to my nose =)

One of the bests

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best moisturizer I know - or best effects at least. Love the thickness, but it's a bit hard to get it out of the bottle. Absorbs well, but it isn't too light for my skin (unlike the most). First (from the bottle) the scent feels a bit too chemical, but it is pleasant on the skin. I'm not quite sure yet but this isn't as lasting I'd wish. I'm going to buy this again.

thick, tasty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty smell, like mango candy. very thick tasture, a little bit hard to take it out of the bottle. but moisturies well, not sticky

Great scent

Posted by martha on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the lotion for a couple of weeks, I love the scent and texture of it but I am not quite sure that it is firming my skin. I have already ordered my second bottle to continue using and see if there is going to be any improvement. Πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση, το χρησιμοποιώ και το πρωί, οπότε στη συνέχεια μυρίζει το δέρμα μου απαλά ευχάριστα.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! The scent is fantastic and lingers on for quite a long time after applying. Leaves the skin moisturised but not too sticky. Just a small minus for being a little bit too chunky to apply.

Very-very good but non-economy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Butter has pretty lemon flavor and moistures my skin very well. But it's too thick and it's hard to use such bottle. I think it'll end very quickly. for about 10 uses only((

from Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizer. Good smell. A little hard to get out of the bottle.