from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried all of Nubian Body lotions, but I suppose it is the best. Feel happy using it. Skin becams very soft, well hydratetad for a long time. Even after first time using, dry skin on my legs disappeared. Perfect!! And wake up in the morning feeling skin comfort and with the sweet,a little bit milky smell... The only minus is, it is too thick to take it out of the bootle. But absorbes very easy and good!

Amazing smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion it has an amazing smell it reminds me of an orange cream dixie cup and it makes your skin so soft I love it. this ones a keeper along with the coconut papaya and honey and black seed lotions.

Posted by naturellen on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is amazing: although it is really, really thick, creamy and hard to get out of the bottle it does not leave skin oily but it absorbs to the skin easily. It really moisturizes my skin which can be really dry sometimes, especially my legs which are dry and flaky almost all the time. The lotion has a really lovely scent of mango ice cream as where the body wash has a scent of mango sorbet.

I love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent reminds me of a tropical resort I visited a couple of years ago. It's winter right now in Japan and it gets dry, but when I use this lotion, my skin stays soft all day. I will order it again.

Best Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, Nubian Heritage is the finest line of moisturizing products around, regardless of cost. Although some of their products are not vegan, meaning that I won't touch those, many of their products are. I just love their mango butter line. Not only are mango butter products vegan, they are also largely made up of organic ingredients, which is my second requirement. AND, the products work! My skin never felt so good, and my skin is dry and itchy if not properly conditioned. I can't recommend NH's Mango Butter line highly enough.

smell insanely delicious

Posted by Deniela on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

mmmm ..... smell insanely delicious, I want to sniff and sniff :) skin lotion after tender

Lotion Is very-very good

Posted by Gullka on May 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Lotion. I have a problem with the skin every summer. I tried various means of expensive and cheap, and nothing helped. This is just a godsend for me! Great cleans, pleasant smell, the skin is not sticky after it, the price is acceptable, does not dry the skin. use with soap and water. necessarily buy it again.

Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Lotion

Posted by karishma on January 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it's not greasy at all.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I adore nubian lotions - n this is one of my favourites!)