Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Lotion

Posted by karishma on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it's not greasy at all.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite lotion ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I adore nubian lotions - n this is one of my favourites!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very sweet smell! I go with the same serie soap bar, it's so wonderful! The lotion is very nourishing, very suitable for dry winter days.

love it !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this summer i use it for my body she's perfect for that ,my skin absorb quickly this lotion i use it for make a mask with 1 tea spoon of honney and 3 drops of rosa mosqueta perfect too .i fogot yes she need a pump.

Best lotion / Best smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best ever in my opinion and I've tried a lot of lotions.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had just bought some kiss my face lotion, coconut, did not smell like coconut and I was upset with that it did not absorb into my skin for what seemed forever... BUT THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS & Absorbs quick into your skin, I dont feel any residue, no oilyness... I also bought the Coconut Papaya.. and they are both WONDERFUL... THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!!

Soooo very good!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this butter lotion! It's so thick and creamy which does make it tricky to squeeze out of the bottle. The mango scent is absolutely delicious! This is my new favorite body/hand lotion! Love! Love! Love!

Nice scent

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Nubian Heritage product I ordered. The scent is lovely and the lotion is very rich and thick. I use it on my arms and legs and it doesn't leave traces on my clothes. I wish this came in a tube since the lotion is very thick and is difficult to get out of the bottle towards the end.

smells like a candy