Posted by Slavyanka on May 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

A smell of creamy ice-cream with a mango and an orange. The skin after that lotion becomes smooth and gentle

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not too light, not too heavy, just perfect! Smells nice.

great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

another great lotion from Nubian Heritage

Very good lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

And smells like all the mango products from Nubian Heritage. Yammy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is thick and creamy but absorbs into the skin. It smells wonderful. I have very dry sensitive skin and this lotion makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. I love it.

thick, tasty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty smell, like mango candy. very thick tasture, a little bit hard to take it out of the bottle. but moisturies well, not sticky

Great scent

Posted by martha on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the lotion for a couple of weeks, I love the scent and texture of it but I am not quite sure that it is firming my skin. I have already ordered my second bottle to continue using and see if there is going to be any improvement. Πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση, το χρησιμοποιώ και το πρωί, οπότε στη συνέχεια μυρίζει το δέρμα μου απαλά ευχάριστα.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! The scent is fantastic and lingers on for quite a long time after applying. Leaves the skin moisturised but not too sticky. Just a small minus for being a little bit too chunky to apply.

Very-very good but non-economy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Butter has pretty lemon flavor and moistures my skin very well. But it's too thick and it's hard to use such bottle. I think it'll end very quickly. for about 10 uses only((