i liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and moisturising

Interesting..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does not moisturize very well, but it cleared a patch of eczema on my hands!

Nothing special

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream is too greasy for me. Despite all good ingredients it does not really moisture my skin "from inside", only leaves greasy feeling on my hands. It also did not manage to solve an extra dried skin problem on my hands (because of the often washing with harsh soap). I believe, a simple Garniere hand cream solved this problem quickly. So all the stars are only for natural ingredients.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping and amazing product.

My HG for years!

Posted by NatalyOslo on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best hand cream ever for my dry hands! Very nourishing with a thick texture and pleasant smell. I always get comments on how nice it smells when I use it at work, also from men which is suprising ))) Hope it returns back in stock soon!

Thick, nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Interesting smell, kind of thick but absorbs nicely and the scent lingers only a short while. Hands feel great at the end.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice hand cream, and the smell is just unbelievable good.

Absolutely love it

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on March 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

A perfect hand cream for those, who have eczema/psoriasis or just dry skin. Makes my hands soft for few days after one application, smell is strong, but pleasant.

Lovely, Lovely Hand Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture - creamy but not oily. Moisturizes deeply and leaves a gorgeous, calming scent. Many expensive brands cannot compare with it! Simply LOVE it.

Elena from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

First I did not like this cream, it seemed very fat and it did not take in but in a couple days I saw the reasults and understood that the cream was really great, my hads became very gentle!

1 2 3 4