Strong cheap smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients in this are great but the smell is not Patchouli,more like a cheap scent like red door perfume.Very sickly smell,will give to my grandaughter!You would have to be a muscle man to squeeze it out of the bottle!

Smells delicious, fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is thick and rich and the scent lasts all day. The order came very quickly. I love it!

Listen!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing and moisturizes really well, just like the other Nubian Heritage lotions! This has a fruity earthy smell that lasts very long. I get compliments on it all the time. People stop and ask what cologne i'm wearing!! One person said it reminds them of Angel by Thierry Mugler. The smell reminds me of Shea Moisture's Mommy Firming Lotion.

Strong and smooth feeling

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for my face and legs. Really great as an after shave lotion for my legs, very smooth feeling after wards. The smell is pretty strong so if you're sensitive to smells, maybe stay away from it. I use very little and it works for me.

Good - but ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For some reason it doesn't smell as good as the shea butter infused with patchouli; it's duller - either does it moisture as well as the papaya lotion. I had high hopes and am a bit disappointed.

Moisturizes well

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes well, but I don't really care much for the scent. The fragrance, once you apply it on the skin, will last until the next time you take a shower. Your clothes will smell too. 匂いがあまり好みではありません。何とも言えない不思議な香りです。1日中香りがほのかにし、衣類にも香りが移ります。ローションとしては保温力が高く良いと思います。乾燥している時期には最適ですが夏は臭いも含めて不向きだと思いました。使用の時は蓋を完全に外し使っています。

very prowerful scent 😣

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it was to perfumy for me, i tried the mango butter one from them and i really liked it and found it better it term of moisturizing the skin than this patcholi one.... if only the scent wasnt this strong 😢

❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Philanthropist on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells like angel men perfume but sweeter

Nubian Heritage, Body Lotion and Body Wash, Patchouli & Buriti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the cleanliness of this lotion and the body wash. -- they are the perfect combination. The fragrance is not overpowering, but it stays with you all day. My only complaint is that it isn't always available -- at least through your company. I was so close to running out that I almost switched to another company, but you came through just in time.

Top Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family and I are so grateful for Nubian Heritage, because we can moisturize our skin naturally. We also enjoy using the variety of fragrances.

1 2