Amazing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cream has strong but amazing scent it reminds me Tierry Mugler "Angel" perfume. Cream gets absorbed quickly and moisturizes great! Highly recommended but be aware of a strong sweet scent!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the fragrance is stronge for me, but I love the thick creme...not greasy.

Not my favorite hand cream but it's up there and very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Could be more hydrating. Prefer the shea butter tubs for intense hydration but his is great for purse and travel/on the go. :)

Really lovely, but strongly scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture of this cream, and how it softens the skin and gets absorbed. It's non-greasy and is absorbed quickly. I love that the ingredients contain nothing nasty, compared to most moisturising creams on the market. And no petrochemicals! My one caveat is that it's very strongly scented, which is why it lost a star. While I love the scent, I know my husband will complain about it as being overpowering and I won't be "allowed" to use it at bedtime. Also, if a handcream overpowers my perfume, that's a bit problematic - I'll have to choose between my perfume and whether or not I moisturise my hands. As to staying power, I put a small amount on this morning at 11am, and now at 6pm, after using my hands all day, and washing them with soap at least 4 times, I can still faintly smell it and my hands are still softened. Recommended, but be prepared for an intense scent!