excellent for me and today am ordering 3 more .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing scent, I felt the improvement on my skin and it worked good and didn't dry my skin at all . I do recommend it but in the end it depends on the skin of who will use it , I always order the nubian product line of soap.

I love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the cleansing action of the product. It leaves my skin soft and smooth.

Wonderful, refreshing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I order thus for my husband who is extremely fond of patchouli . I personally enjoy the mixture with buirti and patchouli. We find this to be very refreshing and clean scented. Especially like the gentleness of the nubian heritage soaps we have ordered. Very nice.

Best Smell Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful. Reminds me of the patchouli in Chopard's Wish perfume or Mugler's Angel. Awesome patchouli. Reordered all the products in this scent just for the smell.

una maravilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

este jabon tiene un aroma y una cremosidad increible, me deja la piel limpia e hidratada con un aroma muy especial

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

super

Love this Bath Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great fragrance and nice lather. I love all of the Nubian Heritage soaps and always re-order them.

Excellent and well loved product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my newer varieties and I'm loving the response it's getting!

Beautiful aroma and Long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely fragrance Long lasting

Nice scent, lasts long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap had a nice scent, at about the right strength (most of their soaps are too lightly scented in my opinion). The bar lasts a long time, about three months of daily showering. It also leaves the skin feeling clean. I might re-order, but there are better bars in the Nubian Heritage line.

1 2