I love this bar!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap from iherb! I have been using the Desert Essence brand for a few years now and I do really like their soaps, especially the peppermint. I wanted to try this Nubian Heritage brand after hearing so many good things about their black bar soap. I needed something a bit more soothing, so I went with the peppermint and aloe. It smells so good! Just a light scent, but really clean and refreshing. The bar lasts a long time and keeps its shape. It lathera nicely and my skin feels so supple and radiant when I use this. It has a calming effect from the natural scent. I jut love it and cannot recommend this particular bar enough. If my review helped you, please click yes below. Take a look at my page to see more than 150 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a few soaps and oils from this company. I want more and more. They all smell amazing. And a good moisturizing. I wash my whole body. Очень-очень любимое. Это мыло для меня на втором месте среди своих собратьев.

Best Soap Brand Ever

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Utterly Divine! I've tried many natural soaps, and this company tops them all. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Now, this particular soap is very exfoliating and smells like vanilla pepperment or something Heavenly!!!

My favourite soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite soap! Thank you, Nubian heritage! This one smells nice and is very mild and gentle for skin.

very good soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, the skin dries. I recommend to everyone!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one has a light nice scent, washes good

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do love this soap, really :)

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a soap to use at Christmas time that wasn't box store smell. This is it. Perfect and it will be in stockings this year for gifts.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Nubian Heritage products!

1 2 3