I love this bar!

Posted by healthydoesit on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap from iherb! I have been using the Desert Essence brand for a few years now and I do really like their soaps, especially the peppermint. I wanted to try this Nubian Heritage brand after hearing so many good things about their black bar soap. I needed something a bit more soothing, so I went with the peppermint and aloe. It smells so good! Just a light scent, but really clean and refreshing. The bar lasts a long time and keeps its shape. It lathera nicely and my skin feels so supple and radiant when I use this. It has a calming effect from the natural scent. I jut love it and cannot recommend this particular bar enough. If my review helped you, please click yes below. Take a look at my page to see more than 150 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a few soaps and oils from this company. I want more and more. They all smell amazing. And a good moisturizing. I wash my whole body. Очень-очень любимое. Это мыло для меня на втором месте среди своих собратьев.

Best Soap Brand Ever

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on October 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Utterly Divine! I've tried many natural soaps, and this company tops them all. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Now, this particular soap is very exfoliating and smells like vanilla pepperment or something Heavenly!!!

My favourite soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite soap! Thank you, Nubian heritage! This one smells nice and is very mild and gentle for skin.

very good soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, the skin dries. I recommend to everyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one has a light nice scent, washes good

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do love this soap, really :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a soap to use at Christmas time that wasn't box store smell. This is it. Perfect and it will be in stockings this year for gifts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Nubian Heritage products!

1 2 3