Very Nice Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely scented soap and is very long lasting too. I have been using it everyday now for many weeks. One easy little trick to keep the soap lasting even longer is to push the underside of a plastic milk bottle lid into the underside of the soap. This keeps the soap off the counter top and lets it dry underneath.

Buy this soap if you have dry skin!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

We tried this soap because of our cold CT winters and our aging (!!) dry skin, and there are just so many things to like about it. First, it completely changed our skin (and it's not like we had been using Dial or some other harsh commercial soap.) The smell is incredible, almost makes our whole bathroom smell good (it's a small bathroom). Didn't like Nubian's black one nearly as much - this one is the best - and iherb's price is also the best.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has sensitive skin. So I brought this soap for him. But now not just my husband love it, I looooove it ,too! It smells so good and it is so rich to use but so easy to rinse off. And it doesn't take much to soap up the whole body. It gives me a relaxing good mood with it's scent. Love it! Love it! It's on my re-order list from now on!

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this soap is nice and makes our skin very soft. This is our second buy and we will continu to purchase. Make sure you don't get the foam in your eyes. It's very irritating.

amazing smell

Posted by LadyEnigma on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This scent is clean and rich and exotic. I love that this smell is like a far away place and leaves our skin soft. The scent lasts forever and good for a man or a women. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell of soap . However, it makes the skin dry . I would recommend for dry skin Nubian Heritage- " Mango Butter Soap, Shea & Cocoa Butters"

If this is in stock - Buy it. You'll be glad you did

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of the soaps in this range are excellent, I recommend this if you have dry skin, the scent is really nice.

Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this cause of the reviews. I always have trouble with soaps, so was reluctant. It's good though! The smell is nice too. I would try other scents by this brand. Moisturizing and non-drying, makes you smell CLEAN.

Love the soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It smells nice and doesn't make me itch like regular soap does. Will buy again!

The best soap ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells sooo good!!! It leaves my skin clean, smooth as silk. I can even wash my hair with this soap, it doesn't dry out my hair. It's marvelous!