One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

This smells so good. Floral with just a hint of lavender. After using it for over a week now, I find it the most moisturizing from the lot I ordered, even moisturizing than the NH Raw Shea Butter Soap. Thank you iherb for your excellent service also. Since I have KP and very dry skin, I wish I could try the NH Body Butter Soap next, hope you'll get it on stock soon!

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

Simply buy it and try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of Nubian heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Lavender& Wildflower aroma does not smell like a plain lavender, it is hidden quite subtle among the arrangement of wild sweetly scented flowers, I can see the bumble bees busy around wildflowers in the sunny day, when I smell and close my eyes =)

Moisturising soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the nubian black soap. As its always out of stock, i ordered this soap instead, as it had good reviews. You need to use very little, as it lathers well with a loofah.Skin feels fresh, Firm and moisturised after a shower.

Lovely fragrance and very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase of this brand, and I really enjoy using it. It lathers well and smells nice, and makes my skin soft. I think it's a great idea to put he flower petals in the bar for exfoliating. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company.

Good!

Posted by Santita on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, soft. It's not dry the skin. Very pleasant floral aroma.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is ok but not special. If you’re looking for a really good soap for your body AND your face, go see the black one of this brand.

Whew! overpowering scent

Posted by AndreaFrankel on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't even unwrap this bar. The floral scent is so overwhelming - my eyes were watering and I was sneezing (call me crazy, but I think one's soap shouldn't cause hayfever!). Couldn't detect any lavender in the mix, though.

very moisturising soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

GOOD~ smell..really soft... very moisturising.. best soap ever! I orderd more. especially shipping is amasing .. it just took 4 days for delivery to Korea...fast and cheap!!!

Gag me green!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Horrible. This is the first product I have ordered that was an extreme disappointment. I had a physical aversion to the scents used. I will be ordering unscented in future.