Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is ok but not special. If you’re looking for a really good soap for your body AND your face, go see the black one of this brand.

Not the best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell was good at the beginning, but I definetly wont buy this one more. I d rather try other types from Nubian Heritage.

Melts fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Please use a container to store this when you are not using. it melts pretty fast and is quite dry for a shea butter soap in my opinion.

With Bits Of Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With bits of lavender inside. Just a little but it adds more fun. Lasts long. Faint smell.

Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The wildflower helps exfoliate your skin leaving a nice smooth texture. The smell is subtle, not too over powering.

Nice soap, too bad lavender smell missing, average moisturisation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice soap. I wish lavender smell was stronger but otherwise gentle, skin soap. not the best at moisturising its okay

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of these soaps I'd gotten for gifts. Cannot review them .

STRONG smell...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these soaps smell too strong and not very natural. I tried quite a few from this brand, some remind me of Lush soap. I have a hard time believing they are scented only with essential oils and in any case I prefer a much lighter smell to my cosmetic products. They are fine otherwise, creamy, foamy, not too drying, reasonably long lasting, but I will only repurchase if they come out with an unscented version. This one has lavender flowers in it, but no lavender smell, it smells more like peaches and flowers, in general these soaps have very perfumery elaborated scents.

Don’t understand why so many people like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Обычное мыло. Не нашла для себя ничего особенного.

1 2