favorite snack for all ages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 6 month old boy and 5 year old big sister both like this very much

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far the only biscuits I give my 10 months old. The texture is perfect so that she doesn't choke even without teeths. And it seems to make her gums feel better during teething. Also the taste is great even without additives or artificial flavoring

Nothing Is Wasted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are really good for sitting babies. My now 11-month old baby squeals with delight when I reaches for a pack from the box. She really enjoys it. I tasted it and immediately approved it. It’s an excellent product from the HappyBaby range. Definitely ordering more.

Happy children happy parents!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my twins since 9mo to 2yo. Now i am giving this to my 11mo baby and my twins started to eat this teething biscuits again. Each time i have to stock up 5 boxes for my kids. This teething biscuits is crispy , it become soft when touches saliva so i do not have to worry so much when my girls bite off a big piece. It taste almost tasteless & not sweet. Most important it is healthy and not heaty compares to offshelve teething biscuits.

Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this organic teething wafers with Sweet potato and my cousin like them very much. I will buy it again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby, at 5 months old, already can pick up these baby-friendly sized wafers with her hands and feed herself. Great taste, not too sweet, and easy to dissolve.

Very light and easy to eat for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 8 month old baby girl had no trouble eating those and they do help her with her to relieve some of the teething "itch" as i call it.

Fatanstic Baby Finger Food!

Posted by Pinkymama on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and good for baby!

we love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

thankful for this great product my baby loves it soooo much

Woow ❤