My baby loves them! Great for learning to eat and also helps with hand eye coordination!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful learning food for your babe will begin to mash food with jaw and "play" with their food as they explore the world. It become soft with their saliva so easier to swallow (and easier to mash). It is not the cleanest food (at first), but fun, tasty and healthy for your little one. Tip: I break it into sections and just give a little (1/3 or so) at a time, so if he/she throws it on the floor you do not loose the entire wafer. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I even eat them sometimes. Taste better than plum. Keep in mind it has sugar added.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Baby loves it

Convenient to bring outside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a snack to clam down by 14mth boy, convenient n hygeny to bring out They also have same flavour of rice cake & puff, if your baby likes this flavour can try also

Value and Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My niece tried this organic teething wafers with Blueberry & Purple carrot and she likes them very much. I will buy it again.

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great snack for my baby. It's light and easy to bring around with us. The only down side is that it breaks into many small pieces very easily, but that isn't a problem for me as i usually them into small pieces before giving it to my baby.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby, at 5 months old, already can pick up these baby-friendly sized wafers with her hands and feed herself. Great taste, not too sweet, and easy to dissolve.

Baby loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy it for my niece and she loves eating it. Easy for baby to grab and eat.

good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Baby loves this snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because of so many good reviews and I can now say - yep! it is really good. Buy them every order.