My baby loves them! Great for learning to eat and also helps with hand eye coordination!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful learning food for your babe will begin to mash food with jaw and "play" with their food as they explore the world. It become soft with their saliva so easier to swallow (and easier to mash). It is not the cleanest food (at first), but fun, tasty and healthy for your little one. Tip: I break it into sections and just give a little (1/3 or so) at a time, so if he/she throws it on the floor you do not loose the entire wafer. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I even eat them sometimes. Taste better than plum. Keep in mind it has sugar added.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Baby loves it

Convenient to bring outside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a snack to clam down by 14mth boy, convenient n hygeny to bring out They also have same flavour of rice cake & puff, if your baby likes this flavour can try also

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my baby didn't like it better than a natural taste teether, but he is willing to eat it, so that's something.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby and I loves it.

Amazon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loved it

Gobble gobble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these wafers. Use this: M E N 5 8 91 (remove space) to save some bucks off your purchase

nice shopping experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the expiring date is far away. everything is good, especially the customer service person- Aaron Castro. He is very patient, friendly and helpful. I had a nice shopping experience. thank you.

My kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a better choice compares to banana flavor.