Tasty Vege Snack but a little messy for the little one

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, brocolli is a good vege with multiple nutrients and anti-cancer properties. That's why I choose this brocolli snack for my little one as well. It is also tasty but a little saltish due to the cheese and a little messy to eat due to the flakes. Packaging is okay but not airtight and therefore do note the snack will not be as crispy and fresh tasting after it's opened for a long time. Do try to consume within a week if possible for optimum freshness!

Another diaper bag favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are another favorite to carry in our diaper bag, my toddler and 4 year old love these! I don't mind when they eat these because at least they have a little broccoli and kale, plus they are organic. We only wish they came in bigger containers because they don't last long. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ok, baby likes it..

Posted by annlinda on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

..but is this a non-GMO product? It doesn`t say.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is good but taste not suitable for my kid

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this... finished 2, thrown away 2 tins....

My kids loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was a good purchase

Turns Rancid Quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil in this quickly turns rancid and it tastes off even though I kept it in an air tight container

Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-.it is tastelesse-Inc-Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too bad my baby dont like this.it is tasteless

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, the kids love it!

Baby loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these munchies. Use this: M E N 5 8 91 (remove space) to save some bucks off your purchase