THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on April 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves all happytot (and Happy Baby) foods with mango. So tasty...

Could be better

Posted by eathealthy on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this is a great way to get Kale into your baby, it is a little deceiving as the first ingredients are apple and mango and the kale juice is way down the list. I wish it contained kale as one of the first ingredients. My baby loves anything with an apple and mango base so it goes down well. The salba adds omega-3's which is great for brain and eye development. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tastes good

Posted by Najh on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loved these. Great, cause not only do they contain organic fruits but also organic chia seeds and organic kale puree; things my tod' won't eat normally. I know it's thought to be good that they are loaded on some vitamins and minerals but I dislike the synthetic part, which is why I don't offer these on a daily basis or too often in general.

Baby Loves It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Quick, healthy and easy meal. Taste yummy! Baby loves sourish food. :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boy loves it!

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

My son liked this one

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good quality brand, and living in Australia, it's nice to get a few different flavours from iHerb.

Great Flavor Combination! So NUTRITIOUS Too!

Posted by BeckySue on September 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Babies LOVE this fruit and veggie combination! Parents love that it is organic. After all who wants to feed their baby a bunch of chemicals? It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag.

great for kids

Posted by angel98 on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

used this to get fruit and vege into baby's diet since they wouldn't eat veges... this got them used to the taste of veges and soon they ate real veges! this is a great support product to the baby's diet!

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

my nephew who usually dun like puree love this

1 2