Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Gobble Gobble, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz . CONTAINS CORN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product contains corn, a potential allergen, but it is not listed in the ingredient list on this website. I ordered this from this website and the ingredient list on the actual package I received listed corn. Also, the ingredient list on this website lists salba as one of the ingredients but the actual product package does not list salba in the ingredient list. Therefore the ingredient list for this product on this website is not accurate. I would not have ordered this item if I knew it contained corn.

Contains corn

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I was excited to order this for baby the iherb ingredient list does not advise that this product contains corn, which is highly allergenic to babies. Because I had planned on not introducing corn until baby is over 1, I put this in the cupboard for later use. That said it looks like a great mix for baby with the turkey and millet, along with fruits and veggies. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Think the goblets really small... a bit disappointed.