Piece of plastic mixed in with the food. Baby almost swallowed it! [updated]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a few of this brand's baby food and have been pleased overall until this morning when our 10 month old daughter spit out a piece of plastic that was mixed in with the food! I'll be contacting the manufacturer about this as well. Update: Apparently this wasn't a piece of plastic at all, but a plastic-like film coming naturally from the corn ingredient. The Happy Baby Customer Service people were very professional in handling my complaint and sent me pictures that explained everything.

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to have this as afternoon snack every day! TEN6869

Nice Food Pouch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice And taste good. But we didn’t wanna keep offering ready food unless travelling!

Turkey Dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7 month old loved it!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves it very much. Enter 'LEK 9624'(without space) at checkout for 5% off!

My kid loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

He gobble gobbled it right up! :)

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's good!

My baby eats it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very hard to find the find that my baby would eat. Yet she likes this one. I would recommend it to others

baby gobbled it up

Posted by Shimi on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 9 month old doesn't really like puréed food but somehow couldn't stop eating this. We try to do BLW but he was even happy for me to feed this to him from a spoon! I will buy a couple more for when we are traveling and need convenience.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

1 2 3 4