3rd Ingredient is SUGAR who cares its ORGANIC SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!

Awesome Easy to eat Snack for babies and toddlers

Posted by Mummyofadele on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I particularly like this berry snack for my baby because berries are health food with anti-oxidants. Another reason why I add this "must have" snack for my baby is because it contains pre and pro biotics which is good for baby's digestive system and it melts in the mouth which makes it easy to eat! It's so nice to eat that my mother and I will pop some into our mouth as well when feeding baby! Haha...I would highly recommend this easy to eat snack for babies and toddlers.

My sun liked them

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont think they taste nice - but Im not supposed to neccesary.. My two year old loved them though. Not sure if I will buy them again, but possibly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kids loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious probiotic snack! Get 5% off on your entire cart, use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great probiotic snack for crawling babies! My nephew loves it so much, specially this flavor, very delicious!

Healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids love the taste.

Really Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite sour but in a good way! Baby loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

kiddo likes them

Posted by mrsmori on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid likes these in mixed berry and also in strawberry flavour. They are nicely melting in the mouth and he has no problem with eating them, usually I give him few for dessert after main meal.