Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, good condition. my baby loves it.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

Good Taste And Easy To Feed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It tastes nice and easy to feed baby on the go! Baby enjoys eating it. Also good for her gripping practice when baby is younger. Ideal. Have bought many bottles to-date.

..........................

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

.............................

My Toddler Loves It

Posted by lokcat on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In my Repurchase list for my 2 year old since she was 1

For IHerb (Current/ New) Members,, TO GET EXTRA 10% Off PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10PERCENT OFF HERE on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome puffs that's well liked by the kids, better than gerbers and at lower cost, highly recommended :)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby very loves it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice, transfer to a airtight container after open!