Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, good condition. my baby loves it.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on April 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

great product

Posted by enjoy iherb on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

5% off enter N-W-J-0-7-8 (without " - ")

Babies love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

This snack is very popular at our home! The babies love it!

My kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kids really love this snack and I love it too because it doesn't contain sugar.

nice..

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

my baby loooooooves it soooo much

The baby cannot stop eating it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift for my friend's son who is 1 year old. The baby loves it so much and really enjoying it. The size of the puff is similar to a coin. The baby cannot stop eating the puffs and cried for more. I think it is good to just put the serving size in a cup or bowl, so the baby does not eat too much in one go.

Love Happy Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

We love happy baby. Remove space ---> M E N 5 8 91 <---- use and save some bucks