great stuff

Posted by poleonella on April 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for fingers, good for parents and tasty for babies

Good that it is less sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is not as sweet as gerber puff . But it is also harder and less melt in the mouth than gerber. The container is not air tight and after a month of opening, the leftover puffs in the container are not longer crisp. They should use airtight containers

Excellent baby food!

Posted by eathealthy on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

We started giving these to our son around 9 months of age to help him start solids but more importantly to practice the pincer grasp (where they use thumb and index finger to pick up little things). They are like a treat to kids but they are gluten free, contain no added sugar (unlike gerber brand), and you get 40% more than the gerber puffs (60g vs 42g), plus they are organic! Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Happy Baby (Greens)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally, Happy Baby Puffs are good for toddlers, as they are made from organic fruits/vege. I prefer Happy Baby Puffs, as compared to other brands eg.Gerber's, because there are no added sugar. The puffs are sweetened with pure fruit juice. This is an ideal snack for babies & toddlers, especially for those who do not like to eat vegetables!

Good healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Puffs is not sweet which is good for baby. Plus it's organic n easy to bite. The puff is filled up fully in the bottle, where other brands r only half filled.

My baby likes it very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

My baby likes it very much! using puffs to practice his fingers! well, it is tasteless i think,but maybe babies like.

Baby's favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

My baby can't have enough! Will repurchase.

toddler favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler is 2.5 and has been having these since he was 1.5.. still loves them.

love the brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby boy loves these puffs!

Great as snacks

Posted by Click here for code on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Returning purchase, these act as great snacks for toddlers as they can get cranky when they are outside and these will keep them occupied before we can find food for them. They are also not as sweet as other brands. Love these!