great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's great smell and texture, very usefull for gluten free backery, and it is BIG and cheap

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Must have for paleo baking! Great texture and taste

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in the granola I make. Fantastic product

Good gluten-free flour

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour due to it being gluten-free (I have a gluten intolerance), and I like it enough to continue using it. When using in cooking, be aware that it leaves things slightly dry, and it always leaves a slightly coconut taste. I made a pizza base using just the coconut flour and eggs and while the base wasn't bad, I found it really dry in my mouth. I will have to find a better recipe, but this pizza base was definitely a step up from the awful cauliflower only pizza base I once made.

Fragrant but needs to be sieved

Posted by buildingupmoms on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought other brands, Edward and Sons and Coconut Secret before. They were great tasting as well. I tried Nutiva coz its price point was the most competitive especially if I buy the bigger packing. Taste wise it is great but I do need to sieve the flour as it is lumpier than the other 2 brands I have tried. That's the only set back but I can live with it ;)

Used to be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The previous pack i bought about 6 mnths ago and it was just great! I was using it in backing, making banana-coconut pancakes, adding to puppings and morning oatmeal to thicken it and make more fragrant. But this one is so bad! The smell and colour is different and no longer white, smells like coconut but with a hint of something else as if its not pure coconut. I guess will try something different next time.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My family is on the GAPS diet. We are grain free and loving it. This flour makes really good pancakes , cakes, etc... We are very happy with it and will continue to buy it.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

love using this instead of white flour! it's low card and healthier choice for people who want better skin or if you workout or whatever if you care of your diet! the price is great as well! I am already telling the people i know to get this flour!! thank you

amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very happy with this purchase, it tastes awesome.

Delicious sweet