Soluble fiber

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chia seeds are high in soluble fiber. Soluble fiber partly blocks the absorption of calories from fat. Also, soluble fiber feeds the good bacteria in the human digestive tract and greatly increases their numbers. The good bacteria manufacture beneficial chemicals which (1)kill the bad bacteria, (2)lower blood pressure, (3)cause weight loss, (4)prevent cancer, (5)prevent clogged arteries by improving cholesterol numbers, and (6)prevent constipation.FOR THE AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS. As far as the Nutiva brand, I am very happy with it. Just remember to order organic chia and stay away from anything made in China. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

great buy

Posted by Nursuhailah on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Would definitely purchase this again The pack was a good size for my family who use this daily. Runs out quite fast. Also, its great in warm water with honey and lemon. Quite a filling drink.

Good product but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nutiva chia seeds for the last 8-9 months and they are good and clean. however, I have found that the same 32oz package is available at much cheaper price on other very famous online store ie. at $11.8. Due to this reason I deleted it from my shopping cart this time and I am giving only two stars which is because of significant price difference (the product however, deserves 4 to 5 stars)

Love the seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the chia seeds and its organic.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very Goood

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

My daily breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It always good to add overnight soaked chia seeds to my smoothies. That's perfect breakfast.

My daily supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'll put the chia seed into my tofu pudding, breakfast and dinner. Healthy and yummy.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with the milk every morning!

很大一包,經濟實惠,不錯!!!