PRODUCTO NO ENTREGADO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No he podido usar este producto , aun no ha llegado a destino! Esta compra fue realizada hace mas de 07 de mayo Shipped via: DHL-GlobalPP ( Muy malo el servicio de entrega) Estimated Delivery: May 30, 2017 - June 02, 2017 Solicito enviar la información para desistir de la compra. atentamente Carmen

Doesn't seem to work. Unacceptable expiration date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't seen any difference in the way I feel. Purchased four bottles thinking I would get a better deal. My mistake. The bottles only had six months before expiration. I will end up throwing one bottle away. I called up Nutiva and was told that the bottles should have had a one year expiration. Called iHerb, but they didn't seem to care, so I was unable to return. Last time I purchase anything from iHerb.

Disappointing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Nutivas products usually and use quite a lot of them but this one is a very disappointing product. It has awful funky taste and basically, i can't use it since it ruins my meals. I use hemp oil a supplement in salads and morning shakes, dressings and more but this one is none edible. Bummer.

Rancid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to stop buying this product as too often, especially in recent months, I have found it to be rancid. It tastes disgusting. Nutiva has lost my trust.

Packaging bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Outer carton arrived weak and torn and some semi-products consisted of poor packaging

Waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still waiting for the product! Dorit keret