So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know it's good for me but it tastes awful. Muddy and gritty. It's hard to drink no matter how I try to make it interesting. Still hoping that the acquired taste factor will eventually kick in.

wells

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

has a funny colour and also can be a little gritty . mostly i cant taste much . other than that its a good product . appreciate that it has no additives

Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do this in my smoothies. After blending it sinks to the bottom. But the taste is ok.

Not a bad product, but not loving the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This a good product but it's not very tasty. I add a few drops of stevia to make it more palatable, but I still don't "enjoy" it.

Good but Gritty & high dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted this for tube feeding to get Hight protein w/fiber. 4 scoops is too much ., even 1 clogged the tube. It is only good for oral feeding. I reduced the stars based on my needs

rewiew from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

an excellent alternative product alhough it tastes awful...It doesn't mix well in water, i recommend it with juice. Thank you iHerb

Taste leaves something to be desired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of toasted hemp seeds and really like the nutty flavor they provide. Unfortunately I wasn't terribly happy with the flavor of this powder. I tried it in milk like I would flax meal, but I didn't get the same delicious nutty drink I was expecting. Maybe I'll try it blended with fruit or in my fresh juice.

Hemp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know this is a good product because I was advised to take this by my nutritionalist and my friend recommended the product. It makes me gag. If you have any suggestions for taking this please let me know.

Very thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is okay but the powder form adds a very thick consistency to my shake. I will try the seeds next time.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is of decent quality but I don't think it is as good as efa gold natures way hemp protein powder. This powder seems to have a very strong hemp smell, and the taste isn't all that great. It is probably good quality but Efa Gold Natures way hemp protein seemed to assimilate with my body better and easier. It also had a much better taste, and is cheaper by a dollar or two.

1 2