Hemp...

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Healthy. I just mix it with peanut butter and honey into a hemp dough ball, very good.

Great Value for Organic Hemp Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I do not find it gritty as some reviwers have. I mix it into a smoothie, so this obviously eliminates that problem. I was buying a much more expensive brand (Living Harvest) and I find no difference between the two. Great price, organic .... Love it!

Jesmbe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Substantial...no hunger for hours.

high fiber, tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite hemp protein. It tastes very good and is also high fiber. Good protein supplement for those who are allergic to dairy and soy.

Excellent source of proteins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Nutiva Hemp Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several Hemp Protein powders, but Nutiva is the best. I love it mixed in with frozen blueberries with a bit of cinnamon,soy milk and stevia. It is loaded with fiber, and has really helped with my irregularity problems.

Fantastic find!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hypoglycemic, and need to start my day with progein. This is so much better then the other Hemp protein powder I was using from Trader Joes. The other one was so grainy and extremely difficult to get down. No matter how I tried to prepare it never dissolved. With Nutiva...it is such a fine powder...it dissolves beautifully! It makes superb protein shakes in the blender, or dissolves great by just stirring in a glass while never loosing the nutty flavor! I am due to re-order! I also cut my serving size per shake down from 4 tblsp. To 2. Mainly because I am also a meat eater...and was getting symptoms of too much protein in my diet. Try adding frozen organic fruit of choice, vanilla rice milk ( I don't do dairy) one banana. A packet of stevia ( I don't do sugar either) and a scoop of super greens powder). Yummy!!

Hemp for Health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Each morning I've been enjoying a glass of soy-milk and hemp protein powder.

Taste Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried couple of vegan protein before like Markus Roth or garden of life, usually no matter what u add in to it, it will still taste bad, u can't get rid of the protein taste n can never enjoy the fruit smoothies. I just tried this hemp seed protein and u can taste the flavor of ur smoothies. I love this .. It keeps me full, energetic and I love the taste, the color scared me at 1st but definitely better than any other protein.. Yum!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like this product w/ fruit. Yummy