Quality becomes poor now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought four jars. I found that the oil was yellow in colour. The smell and taste are too light. In the past, the smell and taste of Nutiva coconut oil were strong and sweet. That means the quality is poor now.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a different idea of what this was. I pictured it creamier and tastier. To me, it seems like crisco, but harder--hard grease with a faint coconut smell. I am unable to use it. Will give it to my daughter who will use it on her hair and skin.

Not as happy this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had ordered this product before and received it without any problems. However, I was disappointed in the way I received the oil. The box had a big oil stain on the bottom and had ants both on the inside and outside of the box. Whoever packed it (although in a plastic bag) laid the container on its side and some of the oil leaked out. The entire order was affected. (Unsure as to reorder this again)

Did not like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 brands of coconut oil andi did not like the taste of this one!

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this large bottle after trying the small 450ml one last year, the small one last year was really nice and regular sweet coconut smell. However, this big one is different from the small bottle, even though they are suppose to be identical prodcut. This big one has a bad smell. I tried to let iherb cusomter service know but iherb has not been very helpful. just ask me to contact the menufacturer myself, and said that smell are subjective to personal preferance. Very stupif reply from iherb. How can two identical product but just differ in size have different smell, that is not subjective personal perferance.

Product Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WAY OVERPRICED compared to other sites (almost double) - I won't make the mistake of ordering this fabulous product from this site again!

good price excellent oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good price for 54 oz virgin oil. I use a lot in cooking

God

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

(VLRGLN) This organic coconut oil is the second squeeze produced by the product

Non delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Item not delivered and was told off by staff from iherb to be more cooperative

Regretted buying this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have listened to some of the review comments here saying that this product is rancid and rotten. It tastes a little sour and the oil is cloudy when I opened the bottle. Some molds grew at the bottom of the jar a month later. I have used coconut oil for years and it never happened to me with other brands. I will not buy this brand again.

1 2