Delicious and healthy Coconut Oil

Posted by JamesBurton on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious and healthy oil that gives a wonderful mild coconut flavour to whatever you cook in it. I found it to be great for cooking curries especially.

nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells and tastes superb...so much nicer than the one that's currently available at woolworths which is odourless and flavourless

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a different idea of what this was. I pictured it creamier and tastier. To me, it seems like crisco, but harder--hard grease with a faint coconut smell. I am unable to use it. Will give it to my daughter who will use it on her hair and skin.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my skin, mainly my acne on face. I noticed a difference right away, honestly. I am a brown skined african american w/ periodic breakouts on my face and back, I washed w/ Aveeno, dried my face and applied the VCO all over my face and the irritation stopped immediately. I was informed by a trusted source that the breakouts should stop period w/ regular use, I am very confident they will... Thank God, finally!

Healthy and economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great price for a great product. Apparently coconut oil has been overlooked as a very healthy oil for cooking. It gives off a lovely aroma while heating, but doesn't flavor the food much. I have used it for frying chicken (Japanese karage), scrambled eggs, etc. I'm so glad to have found a relatively cheap place to buy it.

Not as happy this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had ordered this product before and received it without any problems. However, I was disappointed in the way I received the oil. The box had a big oil stain on the bottom and had ants both on the inside and outside of the box. Whoever packed it (although in a plastic bag) laid the container on its side and some of the oil leaked out. The entire order was affected. (Unsure as to reorder this again)

Did not like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 2 brands of coconut oil andi did not like the taste of this one!

GREAT for mind, body, skin and dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is one of my MOST IMPORTANT food stuffs. i cook eggs with it; bake with it; put it on vegetables and toast; use it as skin/massage oil; use it as an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial on skin, nail, hair problems; used it to cure my baby's cradle cap; and use it to cure my dogs' tear stains and itchy girl parts. EVERY FAMILY SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT (Nutiva has the best, best, best coconut oil). And, NO, you won't gain weight, get heart conditions, or any other fat fearing thing. This is healthy, good, and important for your body! Add this to your mix of healthy fats - EVOO, flax oil, ghee, etc.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great price with many functions.

Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil