Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great & taste great!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was originally purchased for usage in my hair! I however, decided the smell of coconuts wasn't useful as a hair product and used it for cooking instead. This size is huge! It lasted an entire year and served its purpose well. We used it for cooking in everything and enjoyed it as a family. Everyone asked my secret for cooking and it was always the coconut oil.

Upgrade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I previously purchased the small tub of this coconut oil, now I have upgraded to the 1.6L. There is no better cooking oil in my opinion.

My all time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love,this coconut oil. I cannot live without it. I also love, love, love iHerb. Lightening fast delivery. It's a miracle how quickly my orders arrive to Canada. I don't know how they do it.

Great Deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste like fresh coconut!

Excellent Brand Coconut Oil

Posted by Lyricallor on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with my purchase and satisfied with the pricing. The Nutiva Extra Virgin Coconut oil was the real deal-- it smelled terrific and tasted even better.

coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My family is very happy with this product. I use it in cooking, on my skin ( with some drop of lavender essential oil melted in) and just plainly enjoyed by the table spoon.

Best I've found!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Adore it! Best organic coconut oil I have found and a very great price. Oddly you see it cheaper per ounce if you buy the 54 ounce bottle instead of the gallon. Has a wonderful coconut flavor without being over powering on most foods. Very good health benefits too - one of the very best sources for oils that help maintain your Omega 3/6 ratio. Great for all uses except salad dressing on a cold salad - it becomes a solid on the vegetables. Highly recommend this product!

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only is coconut oil good for you (read all of the research), but this Nutiva brand is delicious. The coconut taste is very light and not very noticeable when used to cook other foods. I get my 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day by making the chocolate candy someone else posted on this website. Its a great way to get my chocolate fix and I don't have the desire to eat anything else sweet during the day.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor, ease of use - just spoon it out, and price. Wish it was in a glass or other reuseable container rather than plastic, but I understand the dilemma in marketing such a large and heavy product in glass.