Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.

teacher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good but prefer another company

Best Value on iHerb, mild taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best value coconut oil I have found on iherb, and it has a nice mild taste. The containers are great, I reuse them for other things - so that is a bonus too!

[코맨후기] 아진짜 최고!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

이만한 용량을 이만한 가격에 구입하는게 쉽지 않을것 같아요!! 정말 최고네요~ 쿠키도 만들어먹고, 닭가슴살 구워먹을때도 사용하고, 용도에 맞춰서 먹고또먹고~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 정말 편리한것 같아요~ i luv it!!!!

great for popcorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff, Orville Redenbacher and a steel wok on the stove top and you got some great popcorn that just may be good for you. The wok keeps the kernels in the middle of the pan where the heat is and the fluffier pop corn stays to the outside. You might get 3 or 4 unpopped kernels

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the size and the cost; however, the spreadability is not great. The flavor not great either

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this large bottle after trying the small 450ml one last year, the small one last year was really nice and regular sweet coconut smell. However, this big one is different from the small bottle, even though they are suppose to be identical prodcut. This big one has a bad smell. I tried to let iherb cusomter service know but iherb has not been very helpful. just ask me to contact the menufacturer myself, and said that smell are subjective to personal preferance. Very stupif reply from iherb. How can two identical product but just differ in size have different smell, that is not subjective personal perferance.

Great for fighting candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in my battle against candida. I also put in all overmy skin after a bath it helps with so my skin doesn't be dry. If you have candida you need to only take a little at a time or else you could have severe die off. Taste great even my 2 yr old will eat it off a spoon.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Unheated, this product has a delicious coconut flavor. When you heat it to bake and fry, the coconut flavor is gone and you actually get to taste the real flavor of the product you are preparing (meat, egg, etc). Also great to apply on dry skin for the real tropical sensation. I use it for everything. Great product!

this works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of coconut oil from iHerb. The coconut oil actually does what they say it will. I am losing weight effortlessly - no a whole lot of pounds, but I'm wearing clothing I haven't worn in a year - so the inches are coming down. I also have a thyroid condition and it really seems to be improving that also. I need less meds and feel great! This is a very good coconut product. It smells and tastes like coconut. Great for skin care, deep hair conditioning. I love the oil on my face. It goes on oily, but then leaves it so soft. Even my husband has noticed the difference. He also uses the coconut oil on his skin.