Good oil but it should be packed in GLASS NOT PLASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do enjoy the good smell, quality and size of this oil. I love that there are so many uses for it. My only con is that I wish it was in a glass container instead of a plastic one because I feel like that plastic diminished the good quality of the oil :( I read that the oil act kind of like a solvent and absorbs all of the chemicals form the plastic. For that reason I will not repurchase this oil and opt for one that is in a glass container. If the company changes from plastic to glass I would repurchase this.

The right thing in the wrong container

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the coconut oil but don't feel comfortable with the fact that it comes in a plastic container, both from a health perspective and an ecological one. They can do better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good but prefer another company

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the size and the cost; however, the spreadability is not great. The flavor not great either

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Unheated, this product has a delicious coconut flavor. When you heat it to bake and fry, the coconut flavor is gone and you actually get to taste the real flavor of the product you are preparing (meat, egg, etc). Also great to apply on dry skin for the real tropical sensation. I use it for everything. Great product!

Liquid !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of coconut oil. They are normally hard in cold temperatures and liquid in warm conditions, but this product is in liquid form under all conditions, which is kind of weird.

Strong Coconut Taste & Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a very strong coconut smell and taste but you get used to it after using it for awhile. I think I may try another brand when this one is gone and see which I like better.

Good oil- just wish it came in a glass jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have used the oil for cooking and baking and seems to work well and tastes good. Just wishing that this health product didn't come in a plastic container, it's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again (I purchased it in a hurry and forgot to check the packaging type).

Oil pulling

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday

virgin, not refined...

Posted by gusseting on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

dang! I WOULD accidently buy the wrong one - if you're into the tropics, and your food, hair, skin, etc smelling like the tropics, then no problem! Otherwise, buy the REFINED not VIRGIN version of this fine product!

1 2 3