Good quality coconut oil

Posted by caladenia on April 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

As soon as you use this you can tell it's good quality coconut oil. It melts quite easily and is great for cooking food, but also great as a moisturiser. Skin felt supple and well nourished after using this.

Good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this coconut oil. will order again

good oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

i ate it and apply to my face too. but sometimes, i find my face skin is dry after applying the oil. The best way for me to eat this oil is to use it to fry egg and add into avocado milkshakes, or into my chia seed pudding.

Great coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the coconut oil. Good oil but it should be packed in GLASS NOT PLASTIC

Excellant flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

But spendy.........so only 4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you like the aroma of the coconut oil then you will definitely like this product. Personally I like the aroma of the coconut oil but my body doesn't seem to be able to deal with it well. Therefore I have stopped buying it anymore.

Lovely oil

Posted by sercraz on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wished i knew about the many uses and benefits of using EVCO earlier. I now use it to moisturize and style my permed hair, as a lubricant, and a soothing lotion or douche whenever i have yeast infection. The smell is so yummy and my hubby loves it when i use it to massage him. I have tried another brand before as a face moisturizer and it broke me out badly, so i did not dare to try again with this brand. I am taking away 1 star because the packaging is not user-friendly. I had to buy sanitized syringes to draw the oil from the tub and transfer into my pump bottle. Hope Nutiva can come up with a better packaging in the near future.

Very Large

Posted by janetfish on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was wonder the size, not yet try, review it later.

encore order

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

one unit purchase more can it be wavie shipping charges pls comments

Love the Smell!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice!! I use this for my hair and drink it for my health. Smells so fresh and taste great...