Talc free

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

watch out as some Sam-e brand use talc in the ingredients. this is one of the cheapest talc-free brands

SAMe 400 Nutralife

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

For some biochemical reason I have found my adult percecption of things on the depressed side. For many years now I have taken SAMe and have found a minimum dose of 400 mg every other night seems to keep me even and on the more positive side. When I completely go off it , I call it the" gray wash " view of life returns so there does appear to be something it does chemistry wise to improve . I tried a couple of other brands that iHerb carries, and they worked fine but I prefer Nutralife for some reason. I always balence this product with Homocystine Modulators and lately TMJ as I understand this is important.

Excellent Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

By far the best value I could find, anywhere. I am told they need to be kept refridgerated in order to maintain potency. Thank you for this product.

simply the best!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been on prescription meds for 20 years.SAM-e has set me free from meds for the first time ever.paxil,wellbutrin,lexapro,prozac,effexor-tried them all.im happy and in a good mood for the first time in many years.with no side effects i might add.thank you nutralife you have changed my life forever!!!!!!

A must...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff...make sure you always take this in conjuction with TMG and a good B-complex vitamin.

The Best

Posted by SunDownSeede on January 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one is the best one for my husband. I have tried so many various other brands with small benefit. This one however, helps him with his mood swings, knee/joint pain/ overall wellbeing. He uses this with Fish Oil 1200 mgs. I herbs always has the best packaging, accuracy and quick shipping.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these having gone off of antidepressants and find them really good. Take care not to tear the foil of one that you are not taking, it will deteriorate, attracting moisture and forming foul tasting droplets on the tablet.

Helpful for my younger brother's anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doctor prescribed and we have seen a difference!

Posted by KiMaLi on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps relieve depression

Great for Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

SAMe is very effective for mood and anxiety