astaxanthin 12mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 58 years old, male, Chinese, vegetarian. Tried the product for 2 mths, become low energy and feeling giddy. Perhaps is too strong the dose.

Gave me headaches, did nothing for my partner

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a week, I realised that this high-dose astaxanthin had to be the cause of my new constant low-grade headaches. Indeed it was. So I asked my partner whose eyesight is fast deteriorating (presbyopia) to finish the bottle. He saw zero effect, positive or negative. I didn't influence him by telling him what it could do for him.

My order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered one item from this shop - €21.56 with delivery to Germany. Today I received mail from post office that I should go to another city to customs and pay for this item more the it it's price (28,50 Eur) in order to get it. So, very "nice" delivery to my address and also very "good" news about the price!! :( Also, now I should spend half of day or more, to find this place in another city in order to get it! :(

I did not get the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just wasted my money. It is hard to say something about the product itself. So actually this negative rating is for iHerb.

Customs Charges for the UK :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not order from this company if you are in the UK. I got stung £11.50 for a delivery which made my order far too costly.