Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my Dad (age 83)to help preserve his memory and avoid dementia. He is doing well on his supplement combination, one of which is astaxanthin. He also takes apple cider vinegar, Vitamin D3, Cod liver oil, Lithium Oratate, probiotics.

Haven't noticed much of a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for the past 2-3 weeks, and can't say I have noticed any of the effects other people have written about in their reviews. Also these make me burp, which is a sign of a product that is heavily processed, which is why I will not be buying it again.

Upsets the stomach when taken on empty stomache

Posted by Yedidya on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before purchasing this product, I consumed Astaxanthin (12mg) by California Gold Nutrition. The CGN product can be consumed either on empty stomach or with food, and it is also a cheaper product (when pricing is normalized). I was happy with the CGN product, though decided to try another brand. When I consumed this BioAstin on empty stomach (against the instructions on the label), it lead to a strong negative reaction. My stomach was upset for about 1-2 hours. However, when I consume it with food, everything is good. I did not notice any significant benefit from this (or the CGN) product, though I think it promotes overall good feeling. Various articles claim that Astaxanthin is the most potent antioxidant. It does not transform into pro-oxidant; and each antioxidant can bond with up to 17 free radicals and take them out of the body. Astaxanthin achieves any spot in the body, including the eyes and sinuses, and is considered as the best antioxidant out there. Therefore I consume Asataxanthin on regular basis. I assume that I will not buy more Asataxanthin from BioAstin though. It seems to be more expensive, less flexible as far as consumption on empty stomach, and I do not see any advantage of it over competing products.

ธรรมดาๆ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

กินมา 2-3 ขวด ไม่รู้สึกอะไร

Nutrex 12Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Initially after taking it (almost 10 days) whole body ache. However after taking the whole bottle seems to improve skin condition.

Good price & quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only bought because iherb had an awesome deal. Not noticeably affecting my health, just taking as an adjunct to my fish oil.

Ciwzko ocenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Biorę sporo rzeczy oprocz tego ale nie zauważyłam spektakularnej różnicy

How does one know IF this works?

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Title is actually how I feel about this product. I do know that Nutrex is a reputable company based in Hawaii where it grows it's Spirulina, which was the first product I bought from them umpteen years ago. I guess time will tell as for the benefits. I'll update if/when I can truly "tell" or feel that it's working.

1st time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

่just 1st time for me, no effection ,nothing changes

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good product with good price !!!!

1 2