Consistent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a user of BioAstin Astaxanthin for nearly 5 years now..... Finally the perfect dose-12mg! I have noticed a significant difference with other product claims of exclusive quality and being produce within the Hawaiian region. BioAstin delivers. I took a three month break from Astaxanthin and returned with this 12mg dose. Within a few days I noticed a significant reduction in my joint inflammation, and marked recovery from exercise muscle fatigue. Also, while out on my Harley for Hours in the Summer sun, yes, I did get a bit red, but by the next day my forehead "burn" was reduced in 1/2. Two days later, no real visible sun damage. No exaggeration. I hope iHerb will continue to deliver economical equitable products.

Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by energetyx on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very powerful product. I've noticed that the skin on my forehead clears up completely when I take it, absolutely spotless. I've also spent long periods outside in the direct summer sun when taking this product, and noticed a significant reduction in sunburn. Plus, where I did turn a bit red, it cleared up by the next morning. The only downside is safflower oil in the list of ingredients.

Great product, it is works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. She always complain that she have back pain. After she take this, she never complain anymore. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product was recommended by my kiropraktor, and it has proven to help on my general level of energy. However tax rules in my country made the buy twice as expensive, but that's annother history.

BioAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommend this supplement for joint and skin. I'm used to take glucosamine but I think both are good.

High Hopes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using BioAstin for a couple of weeks now and I do feel a bit different from when I started. I feel I have more energy and I feel stronger. I'm looking foward to the coming weeks and what kind of results I will have with using this product.

easy to take, fair price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not help with my CRP levels (in blood) though...

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product special for all those yoga practitioners.

My Son Says "wow"!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this supplement for my son and he said Nutrex made him evidently feel great!!

1 2 3 4