WOW! WOW! WOW!........

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Retired early nearly 4 years ago partially due to arthritic pain in my right knee and hip and also my back. Exercise, weight loss (80LBS) and twice a day stretching helped only minimally. Tried various pain killers with little success. About 4.5 months ago I started taking Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM. After 3 months of the Glucosamine my discomfort had been reduced by more than 50%. This in itself was fantastic! About 6 weeks ago I added BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg to my daily regimen. Again, WOW! The Pain in my hip and knee are but a distant memory. The pain in my back has lessened by at least 80%. What can I say - life is good again!

THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Astaxanthin.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day of this one and my skin has got a nice tone, never white in winter and I get a great tan in summer of course I use sun screen as well

BioAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

Great product, it is works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. She always complain that she have back pain. After she take this, she never complain anymore. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product was recommended by my kiropraktor, and it has proven to help on my general level of energy. However tax rules in my country made the buy twice as expensive, but that's annother history.

Did not feel any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product and tried it for a few weeks, but I did not feel any effect. I guess if I had continued something could've felt different, but so far I am not interested of reordering.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

feel good

Astaxantin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's comfortable to order this product from this site because in Thailand, there is no Astaxantin dose over 4 mg. This product is claimed to be a great antioxidant, so i keep taking it.