THE BEST astaxanthin on the market...bar none!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This antioxidant product is superior in every way and is the strongest astaxanthin available on the market. No need to look any further and most of all..IT IS EFFECTIVE!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Astaxanthin.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day of this one and my skin has got a nice tone, never white in winter and I get a great tan in summer of course I use sun screen as well

a very Wonderful product to take and it works......

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

first iherb service rocks! at first I douted this product if its going to work for all my aches and pain, at my third week of taking this wonderful product it all vanished and gone, now Im a beliver of this amazing algae called BIOASTIN,NOW my whole family and co-worker are all taking this amazing product from the big Island of HAWAII... mahalo.....Cyanotech Corp. Keep up the good works youre all Doing. tnx. from...Las Vegas NV.

BioAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great beleiver of the health benefits of astaxanthin, best antioxident.

Great product, it is works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother. She always complain that she have back pain. After she take this, she never complain anymore. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product was recommended by my kiropraktor, and it has proven to help on my general level of energy. However tax rules in my country made the buy twice as expensive, but that's annother history.

Did not feel any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product and tried it for a few weeks, but I did not feel any effect. I guess if I had continued something could've felt different, but so far I am not interested of reordering.

Haven't noticed much of a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for the past 2-3 weeks, and can't say I have noticed any of the effects other people have written about in their reviews. Also these make me burp, which is a sign of a product that is heavily processed, which is why I will not be buying it again.

Nutrex Hawwaiin BioAstin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

too early to see a result but Intend to order more and continue to take these