a victory against pain and inflammation

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 9 months ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Please keep stocking this product! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

This super Antioxidant - Now vegan version - A favorite of mine - can be yours at a click...

Posted by Allinstar on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My inflamation from whiplash wound healed rapedely with 8mg (started with 4) Next pkg was 12mg BioAstin which has cut down my pain almost to zero i 3 months. My vision got remarkable better and after 6 months I can read 6 dots per inch at fair luminosity. I have recommended this product to friends with pain in back, shoulders or hips, why this product now is a favorite they cant live without. It also protect your inner organs from toxication and your skin from sunburn

Excellent sun protection

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For the anti-oxidant properties and osteopathic benefits there are many other reviews to consider from customers that have made direct connections between their health condition before and after taking this product. For my arthritic conditions I take some prescription meds and other supplements so it would not be fair to attribute any Astaxanthin properties to the control of my condition in spite of the fact that it may very well be helpful. . . One of the other intriguing things that inspired me to buy this supplement was its almost miraculous skin protection from the sun. Before buying I researched clinical studies available online and I was quite impressed. The stats seemed incontrovertible. After 10 months of use I can contribute first hand experience. After 40 years I recently moved from sunny southern California, to sunny and off the charts hot Phoenix Arizona. I arrived here in April last year at the very beginning of the traditionally brutally hot Phoenix summer. In CA I rode a bicycle a minimum of 7 miles per day every day of the week for overall health benefits and enjoyment. By the time I arrived here though my strength and stamina had increased to the point where I was riding a minimum of 15 miles per day every day. The sun here is relentless and daily summer temps averaged 112 and above! The increased intensity of the sun here compared to CA (irrespective of temps) became quite obvious and within weeks of riding here I realized I was putting my skin more at risk than ever before. . . . Multiply 15 miles of biking daily for the last 10 months in Phoenix sun exposure and consider this. I don't wear sunscreen. I have not even been close to experiencing sunburn. My skin condition if anything is better than ever. The tan on my exposed areas, legs, face arms is more beautiful and mellow than I can ever remember. I highly recommend this supplement for active sun worshippers,and who knows, the osteopathic and homeopathic properties extolled by others could be a wonderful side benefit. // See my profile for MORE reviews!

growing younger?

Posted by 5001393211904633288 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's my imagination...or if it is this bottle.... But my skin does look smoother, and it's been noticed by friends!

Top 10 Must Have Supplement

Posted by 5205619602256285291 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Powerful antioxidant! Noticeable increase in energy and memory. Non-GMO and gluten-free.

BIO ASTIN ASTAXANTHIN

Posted by 5139040952224217446 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still using this and it is good to have just one gelule to take which contains 12mg. I like it.

Love love love astaxanthin

Posted by 5338974855904504378 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

anyone and everyone should take astaxanthin, nature's strongest anti oxidant. Do yourself a favor and buy it

For those who enjoy the outdoor life a brilliant sunscreen.

Posted by 5517598367889445910 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking Astaxanthin 12mg for six months now after being advised to take it by a complementary health person. I am certainly feeling the better for taking it, a lot more energy to exercise and a big plus my skin and hair are in great condition. Just back from a week in the sun, walking all day and nicely tanned but no sunburn although I am fair skinned and could burn quite easily.

Good

Posted by 4648498762518886683 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

5 stars

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product and will continue to use it.

1 2